By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set out in the Terms and Conditions and the site reserves the right to prohibit users who violate the terms and conditions.
• The site owns exclusive intellectual property rights to all content posted on the Site (including, for example, sound, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visual images, video and copy, texts, programs, titles, etc.), site format, design, Including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, unique rights and other intellectual property rights.
• Any distribution, publication or exploitation of the Website or any content, code, data or material on the Website is strictly prohibited without express prior written permission from the Site. You may not download, publish, display, publish, copy, reproduce, Distribute, transmit, modify, perform, transmit, transmit, create derivative works of the Site, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials available or available through the Website.
• Trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (all of which are referred to as “trademarks”) displayed on the website or on the content available through the website may not be used in respect of products or services not related, linked or sponsored by special rights holders Which are likely to cause a disturbance to the client, or in any way that results in the dispensing of the rights of their owners or the distortion of their reputations. All trademarks that we do not own that appear on the website or through the services of the website, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
• You agree and agree that while using the website, services, features and various functions provided on or through the Site, you may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, or include advertisements, trademarks or other special promotional content Or any third party in any Content, Materials or Services of the Website, or redistribute, republish or exploit this Content or Service for any other commercial or promotional purposes.
• You may not engage in spyware, “stripping the screen”, “stripping the database”, harvesting email addresses, wireless addresses, contacts or other personal information, or any other automated means of obtaining user lists or other information from or Through the website or services provided through the website.
• The content of the Site may be used exclusively for personal, non-commercial purposes with the User not having any direct or indirect cash gain from its use.
• Photographs, illustrations and maps may not be used under any circumstances.
• Text may be used with appropriate educational references provided that it is included as part of a document or presentation.
• The Site attempts to ensure that the information posted on the Website is correct and up-to-date, but we also reserve the right to change or make any corrections to any of the information provided on the Website at any time and without any prior warning.
• In no event shall the Site be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, whether physical, physical or otherwise, due to the use of the Site.
• We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ask people who use the website, services or features available on or through the website to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes a copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the site for quick processing of the issue.
• We control and manage the site from our offices in Egypt. We do not acknowledge that the material on the website is appropriate or available for use at other sites. People who choose to access the website from other sites do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
• We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective upon publication. Your continued use of the website or services provided on the website.
• This Agreement may be amended from time to time without prior notice, and any and all future amendments to this Agreement will be posted on this page. (Last updated on April 11, 2021)
Terms and conditions and the relationship between the Site and users shall be governed by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt and subject to Egyptian laws and courts Tourist Attractions in Cairo.